Saturday, May 30, 2009

Playing

What have we been doing? Me, I've been playing with my new camera and my two new lenses I've been waiting on for a month now. They finally came and I have been fiddling around with them nonstop. Of course, I don't have a clue what I'm doing, but just the thought that one day I will, gets me so excited. I've also been obsessing about patio furniture for our new pergola area, but can finally stop since we picked a set up last night. Not exactly what I wanted, but a third of the cost......me likey. So that is my playing. The girls have been playing in their new spaces upstairs. They really love them and they spend a lot of time setting up their stuffed animals and putting on shows for them. Our week long of rain finally ended and the girls and I hit the Y pool then came home and played outside for the entire day. What would you do with three enormous boxes leftover from patio furniture? Why make a three room Kiddy Shack of course.









No comments: