Thursday, February 26, 2009

Well Adjusted


Any of you that know Bubba, knows she has a crazy way of running. I compare her to the way Phoebe and Rachel were running freely in Central Park on Friends. It is comical. So I decided to have her checked out by my chiropractor. She went a few times when she was a baby but hasn't been since. This was her 3rd visit and I finally remembered to bring my camera and take some pics for you. She is a great patient and lays right down for him and does exactly what he tells her to do. Her hip was definitely misaligned. One leg was a good inch shorter than the other, causing her to walk funny and fall down more than normal. After 3 adjustments she is doing much better but will continue to go 3 times a week for one more week.


Being silly in the waiting area

Waiting

Looking at her neck

getting her hips adjusted

Bunny is keeping her company (right hand)

Addy and Dr. George

No comments: