Saturday, January 28, 2012

0-9 in a blink of an eye

In the blink of an eye you have grown into an amazing young girl that I am so proud of.  You have blossomed into such a sweet, caring, creative, independent beautiful girl. I have such hopes and dreams for you, all being that you continue to stay on this path that you have created.  I feel like you are leading the way and I am here learning from you. You make me prouder everyday!

*Stay true to yourself*
*Be what you want to be, not what others think you should be*
*Shine*
*Never forget to let loose, be silly, jump in puddles & dance dance dance*
*Keep your amazing attitude*
*Continue to love and only see what's inside and not their exterior* 
*Never hold back, always communicate how you feel*

(Such a strong and meaningful quote from The Help that I couldn't pass up posting it)
You is Kind
You is Smart
You is Important...


Happy Birthday Evelyn!













No comments: