Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gymnastics program 6/7/2008

Ok, so I'm almost a week late on this but Evelyn had her gymnastics program last Saturday morning. We decided Brian would take her and I stay back with Addy since she is such a handful these days. The downside to that is that I don't get to take pictures of her and share them with you. You see, Brian is the Worlds Worst Photographer. He actually holds the title. Point and click right? Seriously, how hard can it be?

I think this is Evelyn. Do you feel my pain?

Ok, so you can see her but whats up with the other set of white eyes on her cheeks?

Getting Better

Well, she did get a medal but Brian didn't get a picture of that. I really want to sign her up for the late Summer session but she keeps saying no. She loves it but apparentely doesn't want to be bothered by going to practice. Although, she keeps asking for a low bar to practice on at home. Don't think I will be running out and spending $400 on a low bar. Add a few hundred more for the emergency room visits.

No comments: