Thursday, May 1, 2008

just another day with the girls


Pretty uneventful day today. The girls and I spent most of our time outside except for Addys 3 hour nap! I wish she did that all the time. Ran to BJ's this morning and picked out a kiddie pool for the girls. Evelyn was so excited that she got her suit on immediately but was very sad when I told her the pump had to charge and we couldn't blow it up until tomorrow. I can't wait to see how Addy reacts to it. It is supposed to be in the 80's again tomorrow so it will get used all day. I will post pictures of it next time. Evelyn is off of school today and tomorrow for Parent/Teacher conferences. I will meet with her teachers tomorrow a.m.


Addy is sillier everyday. She is now saying: Cheese, Tickle-tickle, da-da and rock-rock. She only knows what a sheep and dog say and what a fish does. She thinks she is so smart. After you ask her, she says "baa" then grins from ear to ear. I have video of it but can't get it uploaded her. I will keep trying. They both are feeling much better. Addie loves taking her medicine and Evelyn moans everytime.


Photo above is of Evelyn and her new climbing. Just what I needed her to teach Addy. Just call her Mrs. Tarzan.

No comments: