Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Mates are Back

  IMG_2155

Saturday we made the trip to Savannah to meet Brian’s family and the girls. Instead of doing the quick turn around, we stayed for the night and took in some of the sights the next day. The city is so beautiful but my lack of photography skills does not do it justice. Someday I will master this thing. The trip was short but we did manage to take a trolley tour, walk River Street and hit our favorite candy shops there. We are settling back in with only a little of what I like to call “aftermath”.  A small price to pay for them enjoying time alone with their family.

IMG_2135

IMG_2118

Sorry, working on getting this album to work!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Love these pictures. That pirate pic had me rolling on the floor. I think you really captured their personalities.

Dave